It's that time of year again! The class of 2014 (myself included) is ready to move on from college and tackle the world. Just kidding, most of us are mortified at the idea of finding a 9-to-5 job, but we can't seem to admit it yet. In the meantime, here's a gift guide filled with items that any guy in your life could find useful in the post-grad world.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Victorinox Swiss Army watch... so he's never late for an interview.
2. Nordstrom Silk Tie... so he's never underdressed.
3. Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer... so that bright future won't blind him.
4. Tom Dixon "Royalty" scented candle... to add a masculine scent to his new place.
5. A bottle opener made from a bat used by his favorite MLB team... so that he's always reminded of his home team.
6. Herschel Supply Co. duffel bag... for his travels.
7. "Don't Waste a Drop" flask set... is any explanation needed?
8. Terrapin Stationers Bicycle Note Cards (perfect for Davis grads! )... so that he'll remember to write you a thank you note for all the cool things you've gifted him.